Nauman Rauf has made following accomplishments during his professional career:
- Has earned unique professional experience of working in senior finance and audit leadership positions with multibillion-dollar corporations in more than 20 business industries in North America, Middle East and Asia. He served Top 100 Canadian Crown Corporation, USA based corporations & Multinational Corporations, Fortune 500, Ernst & Young International and Giant Contractors.
- Developed world class new internal audit functions for multibillion-dollar corporations from scratch. These were fully compliant with International Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPF) and internal audit best practices and were accredited by Big 4 accounting firms.
- Proven track record of reporting to Audit Committees of the Board of Directors making presentations to senior executive.
- Added value to businesses through millions of dollars of cost savings, additional cost avoidance, cash recoveries and reduced profit leakages.
- Authoritative knowledge of best practices and International Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPF), their interpretation and practical application.
- Authored internal audit manuals and handbooks suggesting the complete cycle of internal auditing covering all phases of audit work. Synchronization of audit manuals with audit software and other IT applications for providing training to staff.
- Audit Manager In charge for Burj Khalifa (World’s tallest tower) the best model for high rise building structure building with mandatory compliance for legislation related to high rise towers.
- Audited mega and major capital projects around the globe and made presentations to executive. Highly experienced in conducting the planning, execution of field works and audit reporting.
- Won the title at a retail giant group operating in Middle East & North Africa “Best Department of the Year” for the newly formed Group Internal Audit lead and directed by him.
- Lead directed and executed the physical inventory year end count for more than 200 retail stores across Gulf Consortium Council in coordination with external auditors.