Master the skills and knowledge you need to pass the CFE exam in 2020
Auditax NYC Consulting (Incorporated in the State of New York, United States of America) has recently entered into a partnership agreement with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), (Austin Texas, United States of America) as the sole and exclusive ACFE Authorized Trainer for delivering the CFE Exam Review Courses in Pakistan. Our Lead Trainer will deliver these four-day courses in Pakistan starting in 2019 in a live format interacting in person with the course registrants.
CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINER (CFE) – TARGET GROUP
Are you interested in taking your career to the next level by earning the standard of professional excellence in the anti-fraud profession? Are you an auditor, CA, investigator, national state and law enforcement officer, prosecutor, security professional, executive, manager or any other professional dealing with fraud? Then this is your chance to get a qualified training and become a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
Registrations are open for our upcoming 2020 courses. To book your seat, please click on the relevant link below for your preferred location and follow the online registration process. You will then be provided with an invoice to pay your fees to finalize your booking before you receive access to your electronic course materials and further information about the next steps.
2020 CFE Exam Review Courses – Registrations are open.
Secure your spot today!
ABOUT THE CFE EXAM REVIEW COURSE
Anti-fraud and fraud examination (investigation) professionals around the world earn their Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential by taking and passing the CFE exam. CFEs have a unique set of skills that are not found in any other career field or discipline; they combine knowledge of complex financial transactions with an understanding of methods, law, and how to resolve allegations of fraud. Fraud examiners are also trained to understand not only how fraud occurs, but also the underlying root causes. The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential is recognized in the hiring and recruitment of numerous leading organizations all over the world. According to the 2017/2018 Compensation Guide for Anti-Fraud Professionals, CFEs earn 31% more than their non-certified colleagues!
For more details and background to the CFE credential, please visit the global ACFE website.
Master the skills and knowledge you need to pass the CFE exam by attending this CFE Exam Review Course. This trainer led 4 days course will help you clearly understand the concepts tested on the CFE exam – investigation, law, financial transactions and fraud schemes and fraud prevention and deterrence. This course, in combination with the CFE Exam Prep Course software and Flashcard App, will provide you with the best combination for passing the exam.
As a CFE Exam Review Course attendee, you will have the option to apply to take the CFE exam onsite as part of the four days of training. It is highly recommended you take advantage of this opportunity while the knowledge is fresh in your mind. After you have registered and paid for this course, the ACFE will contact you via email to explain the exam application process should you wish to take up this opportunity.
CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINER (CFE) COURSE – BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Participate in this intensive 4-day CFE course and:
- Prepare yourself for the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam
- Receive guidance from ACFE authorized trainer and instructor
- Participate in open discussions on a variety of topics in fraud prevention and deterrence
- Meet and network with peers preparing for the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam
CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINER (CFE) – EXAM
Before earning the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential, you are required to pass the CFE exam. The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam tests your knowledge of the 4 major areas that comprise the fraud examination Body of Knowledge.
- The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam is an online exam and contains 4 sections (financial transactions and fraud schemes, law, investigation, fraud prevention and deterrence).
- The CFE Exam is administered online via computer.
- The CFE exam is a closed book and closed-notes exam.
- The CFE exam contains 400 questions in total
- Each section has 100 multiple choice and true/false questions
- You have 75 seconds to answer each question
- Each section/partial exam will take 2 hours of your time
- You must score at least 75% correct on each section of the exam in order to pass
- The exam has a few controls to ensure integrity and each exam is generated from a master database
2019 – 2020 REGISTRATION PACKAGES
$ 2,200 I have not previously purchased the CFE Exam Prep Course or the CFE Exam Prep Course and Exam Bundle from ACFE at the regular member price in the last two years
$ 1800 I have previously purchased the CFE Exam Prep Course or the CFE Exam Prep Course and Exam Bundle from ACFE at regular member price in the last two years
$ 1950 I have previously purchased the CFE Exam Prep Course or the CFE Exam Prep Course and Exam Bundle from ACFE at the student member or educator member price.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE PRICE?
Your complete package includes:
- Four days of live format in person offerings by the ACFE Authorized Trainer
- All ACFE provided training materials including course workbook and other materials
- Exclusive access to the CFE Exam Prep Flashcard App
- One-year subscription to the online Fraud Examiners Manual
- One year of Associate Membership with the ACFE
- The CFE Exam Prep Course International Edition
- The CFE exam application fee
- Morning breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea on each day of training
For more information on the ACFE Exam Review Course contact us:
T +1-347-627-9091/2- USA Fax: +1-347-627-9093- USA
Virtual Office Support – Pakistan (For inquiries and information)
C: +92 332-174-7700 – Pakistan (Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Pakistan Standard Time)